She looked at me and said, “Jodi you’ve been very negative, you’re moody and whenever I tell you anything you get upset.” After this statement, I knew I definitely had to change. I don’t want to be known as a negative person, but a person of GOD.
Be grateful/show gratitude:
- Show people you appreciate them and their work.
- Be happy you have a roof over your head, food to eat and various luxuries. People in undeveloped countries don’t have essentials to live, let alone having luxuries too!
Be happy and grateful for your circumstances because they can be worse, but who wants that? – not me.
- Don’t be glum! Try to smile and be proud of the life you have – like Monthly Python said “Always look on the bright side of life.”
- When things aren’t going your way, turn to God! He is the light at the end of the tunnel. Turn to God as He’s the only person with such a perfect power that can help you.
- When a negative and bitter thought pops into your head, pray and ask God to help change your mindset, and to help you love others more
- Replace every negative thought with a positive
I hate her
Hate is a very strong word, try to cut this word out of our vocabulary. Secondly, you can work on this relationship it’s not the end of the world. There’s nothing wrong with TRYING. Thirdly, stop with the bitterness and live life in a Godly way. Why hate? There’s no point in making yourself and another person miserable.
Leave your thoughts/stories below.
Until next time,